Join us for a panel comprised of funders, nonprofit organizations, and grant writers to discuss issues around equity and diversity in today’s world.
Protests across the country are highlighting the systemic racial inequities ingrained in our communities. Grant makers are beginning to examine how their funding is supporting greater diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). Nonprofits are being asked to examine their practices applying a DEI framework. As grant seekers, what is our role? How do we tell our nonprofit story? Hear from both grant makers and grant seekers as we explore the changing DEI environment and what it means for nonprofits today and in the year ahead.
Likely panel questions include:
- What impact has the increasing focus on DEI had on your organization?
- What barriers and opportunities does your organization face in developing and integrating DEI initiatives?
- What DEI strategies has your organization found to be effective, and what resources have you had to implement them?
- Integrating DEI into a nonprofit may seem like an overwhelming process. Where is a good place to start?
- How can grant makers and grant seekers work together to improve the quality of life for everyone in our community?
- How can grant writers talk about diversity in a proposal when their nonprofit does not have a formal policy?
- How can grant writers educate themselves and serve as change agents within their own organizations?
Click here to Register!